Martin GmbH für Umwelt- und Energietechnik
- Eco-friendly products
- Biodegradable & recycled products and packages
- Energy and Resource Recovery
- Biological Treatment - by Fermentating Organic Wastes & Sludge to Generat
- Thermal treatment - by direct combustion
- Energy Efficiency
- Smart Heating & Cooling with RE (waste heat, Waste-to-energy, solar thermal
- Renewable Energy and Related Systems
- Waste heat application
- Smart Energy
- Waste Management
- Anaerobic digestion technology and devices
- Thermal Treatment - by direct combustion
Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy >> Hall - 1; Position in hall - B4
MARTIN GmbH für Umwelt- und Energietechnik is engaged in the planning and construction of Waste-to-Energy plants. MARTIN has equipped more than 400 plants worldwide with its technology and is therefore one of the most experienced manufacturers and specialist in the field of thermal treatment of and energy recovery from municipal waste.
MARTIN plants and technologies are solutions for the recovery of energy and materials from waste. MARTIN covers all areas related to the construction of Waste-to-Energy plants. Key corporate activities are plant engineering, project management, supervision, start-up and optimizing of Waste-to-Energy plants.
MARTIN expanded it`s product protfolio by aquiring the rights to market the anaerobic digestion technology from Thöni in certain countries. MARTIN will offer and build turnkey plants treating separately collected organic waste, generating biogas, compost and a liquid fertilizer.
Implementing thermal waste treatment and dry digestion plants in the same location offers many potential possibilities for synergies.