Maestro Wireless Solutions today introduces at Smart Cities in Bulgaria its newest cellular 4G LTE and 3G M2M router, the E220 Series.
The E220 series is the newest machine-to-machine (M2M) and the advanced failover-capable router, in the Maestro product line.
With high speed 3G and 4G LTE cellular, and combinations for WAN, LAN and two Wi-Fi connectivity, the E220 is a highly versatile, reliable and rugged router designed for mission-critical enterprise applications requiring faultless connectivity.
Maestro E220 has an automatic failover functionality that avoids you to lose communication anytime you have a connection problem. As soon as the cable connection is lost, communications will automatically failover on the cellular network (up to 150 Mbps).
There are many features that come with this router, such as:
- Advanced Failover (switch between the multiple Internet interfaces to allow data streaming without interruption),
- Multiple Tunnelling Schemes (secure your data using a variety of VPN tunnelling schemes, including IPSec, L2TP, PPTP, Open VPN and GRE),
- Advanced Load Balancing (spread or bind your data traffic across the multiple Internet interfaces, based on data type, source or destination and the relative WAN connectivity costs),
- RS-485 Operation (integrate sensors and third-party devices over the RS-485 serial port to provide seamless connectivity to IP networks).
- and more ....
The E220 series router will be available in summer 2016.
For more information you can visit Maestro and FALCOM on Hall 1 / Stand A6 during Smart Cities Sofia, Bulgaria, 5-7 April 2016, or go to http://www.maestro-wireless.com
ABOUT MAESTRO WIRELESS SOLUTIONS
Maestro Wireless Solutions is an M2M and industrial Internet of Things specialist designing and manufacturing wireless modem and router suited to numerous applications:
- Industrial wireless communication,
- Electrical metering,
- Smart energy solution
- Energy data management.
With a local presence in China, Thailand, India, France, Brazil and the USA, Maestro has a global reach through its comprehensive network of distributors and partners; so far, over 400,000 Maestro modems have been
deployed in more than forty countries.
For more details please visit: http://www.maestro-wireless.com/
ABOUT FALCOM GMBH
FALCOM GmbH, a part of Maestro Group, responsible for the sale of Maestro products in Europe and a storied M2M and IoT specialist from Germany, designs, manufactures and sells world-wide state-of-the-art
devices, services and solutions suited to numerous applications:
- Fleet management,
- E-Car/Bike/Vehicle sharing,
- Usage-based insurance,
- Waste management,
- Public transportation,
- Asset and workforce tracking and security.
For more details please visit: http://www.falcom.de/