MG Anodi International AD, Bulgaria and EC QUADRO SRL, Italy
1969 - 1972 Sales Agent for Mechanical / Electrical equipment
1972 - 1987 Wilson Walton International S.p.A. – Genova (ITALY) Technical –Commercial Engineer
Design, supply, commissioning, start-up of marine and industrial Cathodic Protection plants for: Italian and foreign Companies, AGIP FINCANTIERI, SAIPEM, MICOPERI, ANSALDO, SNAMPROGETTI, TECHNIP, DANIELI, ADNOC, ARAMCO, FAI, MARUBENI, SONATRACH, ARCHIRODON, PETROBEL, CHYODA, MITSUBISHI, FOSTER WHEELER, TECNIMONT, ABB, TMP, TANKO etc.
Many Italian public and private Companies for gas; water, marine port authorities, etc.
1987 - 2006 Wilson Walton International S.p.A. - Genova (ITALY) Share Holder and General Manager of the Company and Sales Responsable for SAAB Tank Radar systems Industrial Applications.
Since 2006 Owner of EC QUADRO Srl., and Agent/Distributor for CTS Ltd, DEEPWATER Co, MG Anodi Int.l for Italian area, involved in Cathodic Protection Activities LAND, MARINE, OFFSHORE following the Main Contractor and EPC Companies.
Object: We want to preserve your investments
1. Brief introduction
2. Presentation of Mr. Enzo Campedelli and the explanation of the relationship between MGAnodi and the company EC Quadro
3. Summary of my personal experience in the cathodic protection field for the period of 46 years dedicated to the design, engineering and supplies of different types of solutions
4. Show of slides with major customers in Italy and world wide
5. Description of some important installations already performed:
Paresa: IRAQ FAO Project tank farm: CP of n° 8 tank bottoms Ø 76 m by impressed current system
Gasco Malta: n° 6 LPG underground vessels
Termomeccanica Pompe: n° 7 SUPER DUPLEX Pumps in Saudi Arabia Internal and external impressed current CP.
Gas Company in Milano: Supply of 5000 Magnesium anodes for city network gas lines protection
6. Resuming what has been said so far and our mission aiming to preserve your investments, we make ourselves available to solve the corrosion problems of your structures, underground, marine and off