1. EWRC: Business Power Price will Decrease cheaper together with Gas
Regulator chairman Prof. Ivan Ivanov however has stipulated that it would be wiser to wait for the end of the current regulatory period, rather than to adopt a premature two-step decrease, because the overall decrease could be greater in July.
2. EWRC: On 24th of February EWRC held a public discussion regarding Draft of Amending and Supplementing of Ordinance No. 6 – 24.02.2014 for the accession to the transmission or distribution grids of producers and customers of electricity.
3. BEH has received two binding offers for loan
Minister of Energy, Temenuzhka Petkova announced at BNT 1 that eight banks – grouped into two consortiums, each of them consisting of four banks have submitted offers for making Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) a loan. The Energy Minister pointed that, a working group is estimating the offers, in order to select the best conditions for issuing a loan and the best resource price.
4. One year of Energy Union
„One year after the launch of the Energy Union strategy, we can say in full confidence that we mean business when we talk about cleaner, cheaper and more secure energy for all Europeans.s. With the proposals adopted since the launch of the strategy, Europe is showing the way and leading the global transition to a low-carbon society," EU Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy Miguel Arias Cañete said.
5. Solar energy and recycling on the Mobileworld Congress for mobile technologies 2016
Mobileworld Congress for mobile technologies was held from 22th to 25th February 2016 in Barcelona. MWC 2016 used solar energy and recycled materials in order to protect the environment, said the organizers.
Fira Gran Via has a Photovoltaic roof consisting of more than 18,000 solar panels, which are able to generate almost 5 Gwh of renewable energy each year.
6. United Arab Emirates will invest $31 billion in clean energy by 2021
The gas-rich United Arab Emirates will invest $35 billion in clean energy by 2021 as it seeks to reduce its dependence on fossil fuels following crude's global price slide.
7. 22 March 2016 - Annual Energy Conference: Energy Market Liberalization and the New Trends in the Sector