New Accents of the EE & RE Exhibition and Congress for SE Europe
From 29th to 31st May 2013 in Sofia (Bulgaria), the SEE European Exhibition and Congress on Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy will bring again together top industry professionals.
The events are a platform for market exploration of the Region, up-to-date technologies exposure and hot topics' discussions.
The business, state authority and the general public in South-East Europe are increasingly aware of the clean technologies benefits and during the last years the countries in the Region are making a significant progress in the implementation of sustainable practices and adopting the best European regulations.
Some trends will drive the market of the green technologies in Bulgaria and will open new attractive niches. The experts forecast a boom of installation of small integrated photovoltaic roof-, window- and facade- systems in the next years. Legal changes ensuring the simplification of administrative procedures for the installation of PV panels on roofs and facades will be approved in the next few months. According to the Energy Efficiency Directive all new buildings must be nearly Zero Energy (nZEB) from 2021. Bulgaria has a significant potential to cut the energy consumption levels and related carbon emissions.
Some Accents of 2013 Edition:
• Austria is a supporting country. It is in second place in the EU as regards the share of the eco-industry as a percentage of GDP. Over a quarter of Austria’s total power consumption comes from renewable energy sources, making Austria one of the best on the global stage.
• Austria Showcase “Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency”
• Austrian and Italian Pavilions
• Well-known companies are among the exhibitors - Global Hydro Energy, Polytechnik, Sputnik Engineering (Solarmax), Krannich Solar, Costruzioni Nazzareno, Heliocentris Energiesysteme, Kris 94, Filkab, STS Solar, Motto Engineering, Sky Solar, ES-3, etc.
• Exhibition / Forum scope: building integrated photovoltaics, wind-, hydro- and bio energy, energy storage, waste-to-energy, energy efficiency, etc.
• Speaker lineup – professionals from the European Commission – DG Energy, European Renewable Energies Federation (EREF), European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy (ECEEE), EuroACE - European Alliance of Companies for Energy Efficiency in Buildings, Building Performance Institute Europe (BPIE), etc.
• 2nd Best Eco-Municipality Competition
• Parallel Events: Smart Buildings, LiftBalkans and Save the Planet
Brochure 2013 Post Event Report 2012 www.viaexpo.com