‘Save the Planet’ 2014 - Program Highlights & Exhibitor Presentations
The core objective of ‘Save the Planet’ is to encourage the transfer of waste management and recycling technologies to South-East Europe and to provide its participants the opportunity to present their advanced products to all the important players in the Region. SEE Member States are all aiming to become a part of the vision for a European circular economy. Governments across the Region are updating their national legislation, pursuing a strategy to modernise old infrastructures and promoting the waste hierarchy with innovative approaches.
The Conference Highlights
● EU Waste Management Day, in partnership with ENEP & ACR+, will provide all participants with key information on market entry, an opportunity to meet face-to-face state and municipal representatives and draw in expertise from across the European Union. An accent will be also put on the Cohesion Policy 2014-2020 in SE Europe which will have a significant impact on the speed of future investments in the waste management field.
● Waste-to-Energy Workshop, in collaboration with WtERT Greece.
Leading companies from Bulgaria, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland will take part in the Exhibition.
● Interview with Bojan Janes, Anis Trend
● Participants at the Austrian Pavilion
● Recycling Bulgaria
● Sartori Ambiente
● AMIS Maschinen-Vertriebs GmbH
● Ministry of Environment and Water of Bulgaria
● European Demolition Association (EDA)
Via Expo Team
T +359 32 512 900 Е firstname.lastname@example.org W www.viaexpo.com
Interview with Bojan Janes, Anis Trend
Please present briefly your company products and their competitive advantages.
Automatic balers for waste paper, plastic, etc.
- Long lasting
- Easy to operate
- Adjusted to your specifications
According to the needs and specifications we manufacture:
- Simple horizontal baling press without the tying device (can be added on later).
- Simple construction methods, designed for customers that would like to solve waste issues at the lowest cost.
- Heavy-duty construction that is designed for commercial centres or companies that are primarily involved in waste management.
ANIS TREND d.o.o. offers overall solutions for sorting of municipal, industrial and separately collected waste in municipalities. What are the benefits of their implementation?
With 20 years of experience, greater flexibility, and a wide range of products, we are confident that we can offer assistance in choosing the appropriate equipment for your needs. Maintaining high quality is our first priority with no exception. Favourable prices, a quality that requires good organization like the use of the “LEGO” method of construction and an ethical viewpoint on business and profit-making. Technological improvement is our constant aim and that being side-by-side with quality improvement.
It is your first time to participate in the ‘Save the Planet Exhibition. On which products will you put an accent? What are the expectations from your participation?
It is the first time we participate in the “Save the Planet” Exhibition. We are going to put an accent on automatic balers. We expect to find some customers interested in our equipment or an agent for the Bulgarian market.
You are planning to expand your market on the Balkans and particularly in Bulgaria. Who are your potential customers?
Companies that collect used paper products; Companies involved in archive disposal; Shopping and distribution centres; Paper mills; Plastic recyclers; Municipal companies; Corrugated cardboard companies and cardboard packaging manufacturers; Large printing offices and hygiene paper manufacturers; Insulation materials manufacturers; Sorting line design engineers and waste management solution providers.
Do you plan to develop any new products in the near future?
We are developing constantly new baler solutions. Our current priority is а new tying system for plastic rope.
For the 5th year in a row the Austrian Pavilion will be situated on a larger exhibition area. We are glad to announce a significant increase in the number of the Austrian companies, interested in entering or extension of their positions on the South-East European market.
We are introducing some of them and their advanced products:
● Vecoplan – environmental and recycling technologies;
● Komptech – innovator in the mechanical processing of solid waste and biomass;
● Lindner-Recyclingtech – shredders for different kind of waste compact plants, applied for processing of domestic, industrial and commercial waste for the production of alternative fuels (RDF);
● UNTHA shredding technology – waste-, wood- and individual shredding solutions
● IFE – conveyor-, screening-, magnetic technologies
● Container Trading WFW – thermo composters made by 100% recycled polyethylene;
● Krickl Waagen Systeme – the company plans, develops and produces on board weighing and identification systems;
● HTW Formen und Fertigungstechnik is specialized in the production of high performance injection molding in the field of screw caps.
● AUWA Umwelttechnik & Recycling eU is dealing with baler, sorting plants, shredders, briquetting presses, conveyors, wrapping machines and separators.
Recycling Bulgaria is a company specialized in development, designing, delivery, erection and commissioning of technologies and plants for separation, composting and recycling of waste.
Sartori Ambiente produces and provides waste collection container, compostable biobags and home composter designed for door to door collection schemes. Provides also solution for waste traceability using RFID technology and GPS positioning systems.
Offering new and second hand size reduction equipment for the wood and plastics recycling industry such as shredders, grinders, pulverizers, briquette machines, material transport systems, metal detection equipment and other accessories.
Ministry of Environment & Water
‘Save the Planet’ will be held under the patronage of the Ministry of Environment and Water of Bulgaria and is organized annually by Via Expo. The Ministry is a state institution, directly involved in the waste management field and will take part in the Conference.
The European Demolition Association (EDA) was founded in 1978 and is the Euyropean platform for national demolition associations, demolition contractors and suppliers.
EDA represents thousands of companies, through its national associations and direct memberships. It has a strong focus on developments in Europe, which are of interest to the demolition industry, including new regulations on equipment technology, waste management, and hazardous waste decontamination.
Further, the EDA has amongst others the following objectives:
To look after, promote and protect the interests of the demolition industry in Europe;
To set and to promote European standards on demolition techniques and promote recycling of demolition debris;
To be involved in and have an impact on health and safety legislation;
To be involved in improving the legislation concerning the removal, depositing and recycling of demolition debris
To exchange information on techniques, working methods and training;
To maintain contacts with similar organizations in other parts of the world, e.g. Asia and the U.S.
The European Demolition Association invites all the industries related with demolition to participate in the Deconstruction Forum 2014 (June 12th-14th, 2014).