Recycling International is written for the global recycling industries by skilled journalists. It also features contributions from highly-qualified players within the recycling industry itself.
Our specialist journalists travel the globe to bring you all the latest information of vital importance to your own business or recycling related organisation.
Published 10 times a year, Recycling International is recognized by industry leaders as the main reference tool for latest information about the world's recycling industry. Since its launch in the 1990s, it has gained a strong following and is read by an estimated 33 000 recycling professionals active across 6500 companies in more than 120 countries.
• Scrap processing technologies;
• In-depth feature articles on the leading recycling topics of the day;
• Expert analyses of the ferrous/non-ferrous scrap, recovered paper and textiles markets;
• Updates on vital changes in international legislation;
• The latest news, product news and statistics;
• Reviews of the world's major recycling conventions, congresses and trade shows;
• Recycling technology updates and new product developments;
• Regional recycling industry reports;
• Recycling company profiles;
• Equipment supplies profiles;
• Human interest recycling stories.
Under the Auspices of:
Ministry of Environment and Water
Long-term Supporting Partner - Austria
In Partnership with:
Official Media Partners