‘Save the Planet’ 2014: Significant increase in the number of the companies at the Austrian Pavilion
Austria is at the forefront of environment technologies. The success in ‘green technologies’ has helped Austrian companies to develop an excellent worldwide reputation as reliable business partners.
For the 5th year in a row the Austrian Pavilion will be situated at ‘Save the Planet’ and ‘Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy’ 2014 on a larger exhibition area. The organizer Via Expo is announcinga significant increase in the number of the Austrian companies, interested in entering or extensionoftheir positions on the South-East European market.
We are introducing some of them and their advanced products:
● Vecoplan - environmental and recycling technologies;
● Komptech - innovator in the mechanical processing of solid waste and biomass;
● Lindner-Recyclingtech – shredders for different kind of waste compact plants, applied for processing of domestic, industrial and commercial waste for the production of alternative fuels (RDF);
● UNTHA shredding technology – waste-, wood- and individual shredding solutions
● IFE – conveyor-, screening-, magnetic technologies
● Container Trading WFW – thermo compasters made by 100% recycled polyethylene; ● Nahtec - building green power and district heating plants.
The Austrian Trade Commission in Bulgaria has supported very actively the realization of the Austrian participation and will organize Austrian Showcase - a place for useful contacts.
Leading companies from Bulgaria, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland will also take part in the Exhibition.
Hitachi Zosen Inova, EQTEC and Weiss will acquaint visitors with its experience and know-how in the waste-to-energy industry. Among the exhibitors are Herbold Meckesheim, International Baler Service, Hitachi Zosen Inova and Tecnova.
Forum – Early Bird Fees till 7th February
The main sessions of the ‘European Waste Management Day’ will include topics concerning recent changes in legislation, reinforcement of the partnership between the public and private sector, effective waste reduction & recycling strategies. The event will be held in partnership with the Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and Sustainable Resource Management (ACR+) and the European Network of Environmental Professionals (ENEP).
Speakers from the Waste-to-Energy Research and Technology Council - (WtERT) will present global and local perspectives in the waste-to-energy production.
Quick Links: Program Registration Fees Exhibition Press Releases Brochure www.viaexpo.com