South-East European Exhibition on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy 2017
The EE & RE Exhibition puts on display a great set of existing energy technologies and it is a starting point for the launch of innovative products. It facilitates the development of energy sector and encourages the large-scale usage of energy-saving solutions in South-East Europe. It covers all sectors of renewable energy and energy saving technologies – solar, wind, biomass, waste-to-energy, LED, energy efficiency, electric vehicles, batteries and power systems, green buildings, etc.
RFID-A-B-EXT is a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) accessory device for FOX3 Series designed for short range applications. It is based on the ISO 14443 Type A/B standard for RFID devices.
It connects via 5 m cable with corresponding adapter cable to the FOX3 Series. The reader includes an anti-collision mechanism that allows it to detect and identify all transponders in its operating range and individually access to each one of them. It provides also an anti-clone function which protects an application from counterfeiting and requires to authenticate the transponders. When multiple transponders are in the near of reader, only one transponder will be read at a time.
For more information or a demonstration of these products, please visit us during Smart Cities 2017, March 7-9, 2017 at Hall 1/ Booth A16.
- ISO/IEC 14443 A / MIFARE® mode
- ISO/IEC 14443 B communication scheme
- Operating distance to a 14443A / MIFARE® up to 50 mm
- 13.56 MHz Carrier Frequency
- 847 kHz Sub-carrier Frequency
- 106 kbit/s Data Transfer
- 8 bit Chip_ID based anti-collision system
- 64 bit Unique Identifier
- 4pin(2x2) connector
# 1 x Power input: +12...+24 VDC
# 1 x Serial Port V24 (RX, TX)
# 1 x Ground (GND)
- 2 x LED indicators, 1 x Buzzer
Serial Communication settings:
- 38400 bps baud rate, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit
- Dimensions (DxH): 70 mm x 13 mm
- Weight: 80 g
Connection Interface to FALCOM AVL devices:
- via the corresponding connection cable
Operating Temperature Range: -20°C ... +80°C
- CA37 to STEPIII-UX (15pin to 4pin; cable length: 21cm)
- CA31 to FOXIN/EN (15pin to 4pin; cable length: 1.5m)
- RFID transponders (Tags) should be ordered separately
- Ordering names: RFID-TAGS-PACK-TYPE-A