South-East European Exhibition on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy 2017
The EE & RE Exhibition puts on display a great set of existing energy technologies and it is a starting point for the launch of innovative products. It facilitates the development of energy sector and encourages the large-scale usage of energy-saving solutions in South-East Europe. It covers all sectors of renewable energy and energy saving technologies – solar, wind, biomass, waste-to-energy, LED, energy efficiency, electric vehicles, batteries and power systems, green buildings, etc.
Road LED luminaires are an efﬁcient substitute of luminaires with mercury and sodium lamps. All types of
our luminaires meet the requirements for roads of all categories.
Weather-resistant powder-coated aluminum housing.
Innovative heat sink design for efﬁcient heat dissipation.
High-efﬁcacy LEDs from the leading world manufacturers Osram and Cree.
• R oads of the A, B & C categories
single and dual carriageways)
• Industrial estates and warehouses
• Railway stations and tracks
• 1.5-3 times lower energy consumption compared to
luminaires with similar ﬂux that use sodium and mercury
• Different beam angles due to a modular lens design,
including asymmetric wide beam for required illuminance
on a maximum surface
• No light ﬂicker harmful for eyes
• No speciﬁc requirements for disposal
• Double protection of LEDs with Zener diodes and PLEDs
to guarantee continuous operability
• Input voltage up to 305V
• Integrated surge protection up to 10kV (optional)
• Extruded aluminium housing with a ﬂat and even top
to protect it from debris accumulation (foliage, birds
droppings) — the temperature performance of the
luminaire is not affected
• LED modules are water- and dust-proof which ensures no
loss in lumen output
• P atented «ﬂoating» design of LED modules without
screws — to even off thermal expansion ratios of a
housing, LED boards and lenses
• P ower supply in the MAG4 series is thermally isolated
from the LED module so that its temperature doesn't
affect LEDs, and vice versa. It translates into a longer
lifetime of a PSU and a luminaire in general. Besides,
a PSU is ﬁxed at the bottom of its compartment — to
protect it from overheating in tropical climates where
some parts of a luminaire, even in off mode, can be
heated up to 80°C in direct sunlight
• MAG3 and MAG4 efﬁcacy 125-135 lm/W; lifespan of LED
modules over 100,000 hrs